vrijdag, september 22, 2006

reservering terugreis

Dear Hans,

Today I called to the booking office about the sleeping places. There are not enough places for
the 27.10 and for the 26 there are four places 1 class and 6 places- 2nd class. I asked them to arrange something and promissed to bring a paper from "Kindness" applying for the sleeping places. Hope it will work. I'll inform you tomorrow about the results.

Greetings.

Love,

Irina

I called to Anna to Fedory and talked with her about your arrival.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Hans,

My husband just called me from the booking office.It was only possible to book the sleeping places on the 26.10.2006. My husband paid 5 euroes for reservation - the second class. You are to pay in Brest around 20 e per each sleeping place. So when you come to Brest please arrange ( pay the sleeping places )immediately at the railway station.

I wish you success in getting visa.

God bless you.

Love,

Irina
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------